Free Coworking space for Refugees displaced by Ukrainian War
TechQuartier and our partners are helping refugees by offering free coworking space and business support.
For displaced entrepreneurs, startup founders and freelancers, TechQuartier and our partners are offering free desk space, internet connection and access to a large network of entrepreneurs in the startup and corporate sectors.
In collaboration with TechQuartier, Wirtschaftsförderung Frankfurt will help refugees to navigate immigration agencies (Ausländerbehörde), connect with Frankfurt Hilft and find relocation services. Other partners such as EY, Hessen Trade & Invest (HTAI), StartHub Hessen and FrankfurtRheinMain GmbH are offering additional assistance to connect to other aid efforts in the Frankfurt Rhine-Main region. We are also reaching out to our strong community and partners to continue to find solutions and growing support.
Our coworking space at TechQuartier spans two floors in the Pollux building near the Frankfurt Messe and is close to the main bus and train lines.
Many of our communtiy members are also offering help.
Find links to more aid resources:
- United for Ukraine is developed by volunteers for the purposes of providing information and facilitating access to humanitarian assistance for people affected by the crisis in Ukraine.
- Time to take action – for the people of Ukraine – ecoligo blog post
- Free coworking space in Wiesbaden – Heimathafen Wiesbaden
- #startupsolidarity – Offers of help by founders for founders and beyond.
- payactive helpnow – This startup has developed a donation tool that now supports NGOs, NPOs and companies in helping Ukraine.
- UA Tech Talents – Acommunity that aims to match the tech companies welcoming Ukrainian professionals and jobseekers.
- DESIGNMADEINGERMANY – Job openings and workspace available for Ukrainian Creatives
- Bilderwörterbuch deutsch ukrainisch
- hyrd Webinar – Jobs, applications and Interviews in Germany / hyrd Вебінар – Робота, заявки та співбесіди в Німеччині